Pages

Stop Smoking Hypnosis – Can This Work?

Monday, March 4, 2013 | at 12:13 AM

Have you tried endlessly to quit smoking only to fail once just a month, week or even on a daily basis? Do you would like a healthy and secure future knowing that you'll be free from smoking and have reduced the chance of getting all of the nasty illness’ that smoking offers? Are you just bored stiff and want to quit now? Stopping smoking will be as straightforward as you wish to make it with hypnotherapy and Self Hypnosis. In fact science proves simply how successful hypnosis is for stopping smoking, thus why not offer it a go these days and let the results speak for themselves.

As a hypnotherapist the mass of my business is helping people successfully give up smoking particularly around new years with of us attempting to stick to their resolutions. I am amazed how many people come back to work out me to use hypnotherapy to quit, saying that ‘this can be my last chance, I have tried everything before’. The reason that this statement shocks me therefore a lot of is that in line with research, hypnosis is the second best method to quit smoking. It is solely seconded by contracting heart disease and let’s face it – who desires to travel that so much to offer up smoking? Not me that’s for certain.

Read More ...